Monday, October 18, 2004

Oh yeah...

Now I'm not saying it didn't help that suddenly the Board Game Geek web site is down. But after my previous post I realized maybe I'd better mention that I love my wife Kelly, and my son Jonah. :-) Here's Jonah sitting on the beach in Hawaii when he was 8 months old. He's funny. He's 14 months old now and walks. A lot. And he knows some baby signs (similar to sign language). He knows the signs for fan, light, airplane (we live a mile from the airport), cat, and cheese. We're working on more, bath, and drink. Here's another of Kelly and Jonah in Hawaii. Note: I wasn't even there! Although Alison was and she helped Kelly with Jonah 'n' stuff. And kept her out of trouble. I managed to get a lot of work done while they were gone though. That's when I finished my company's second game for Palm OS devices - Eric Snider's Video Poker. Kelly is pretty and smart. And she'll sing ad-lib words to dorky (yet hilarious) songs that I begin. She's a really good singer. So it's super rewarding when I start a song about, say, changing the babies diaper and then she'll add to it and make it sound beautiful. And yet it's still about the baby's diaper. She is working full time doin' infill housing-related work but she's been able to work from home some which is awesome. We have a nanny helpin' a lot with Jonah so I can actually work and run my company. And so I can watch tv and play video games. Wait, was that out loud?

No comments: